Header Ads

Picture123-ink

Breaking News

recentposts

Believe In Your Dreams | Inspirational Speech By Jack Ma

Illustration: Unnikrishnan
We keep our dreams, we believe it, no matter how big your dream is making small tiny steps ahead. 

When I graduated from University and before, you know,  for 3 years I tried fully into the universities so applied for jobs, 30 times, got rejected. I went for the police, they said no you are not good. I applied for Harvard, for 10 times, got rejected. Today young people, a lot of young people lose hope, lose vision, and start to complain. We also have the same problem.

We also feel depressed but at least later we find the world has a lot of opportunities. How you see the world? How you catch the opportunity? we don't have a rich father, powerful uncle, we don't get 1 dollar from the bank, Where is the income coming in? Just work as a team because most of the people, they have fancy ideas in a day when they wake up in the morning, they go back to the same job.

We have to do something different so from there, I started my business borrowing 2000US dollars from my relatives and friends in 1999. I started Alibaba in my apartment. People were saying ah! Alibaba models are terrible, does not make money, have this and that all the big bad things, because Amazon is better, eBay is better, Google is better so I told myself and explained the concept to many people.

We are better than people thought and those people who are experts of riding horses, they all fell down and I am still surviving so many people I talked to at that time for Alipay they say, this is the stupidest idea you have ever got.

"Now 800 million customers using this Alipay"

My advice to the young people, any mistake is a wonderful revenue for you so I taught myself and I taught to my young people before 20 years old be a good student, way to an entrepreneur just learn some experience before 30 years old follow somebody, go to a small company. 

Normally in a big company is good to learn to process, you are a part of a big machine but when you go to a small company, You will learn the passion, you will learn the dreams, you will learn to multitask and learn how to do a lot of things at one time so before 30 years old it is not which company you go, the most important thing is a matter which boss you follow.

It is a very important good boss who teaches you differently from 30-40 years old you have to think very clearly If you are working for yourself if you really want to be an entrepreneur. When you are 40-50 years old, you have to do all the things that you are good at, don't try to look or jump into the new area. It is too late. You may be successful but the rate of dying is too big so 40-50 think about how you can focus on things that you are good at but when you are 50-60 years old and work for young people because young people can do anything and they are very passionate about technology and innovation.

"Better than you. Trust them, invest in making sure they are good." - Jack Ma 

Please continue to support Everything Should Be Reality. Please do share this blog and its posts too.

No comments:

Thank you for getting in touch!

All Rights Reserved by Everything Should Be Reality © 2020

Follow By Email

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.