Header Ads

Picture123-ink

Breaking News

recentposts

A Story That Will Change Your Life

I gained 125 pounds. I was lazy that's who I am? I'm a guy likes to sit back watch TV and eat pizza like everybody tours at 97 pounds working for Ecolab’s spraying for cockroaches making $1,000 a month. I thought that was me at my 100percent potential come to find out a few years later. I wasn't even near that 106pounds less graduating Navy still training. we don't do all these other things looking back on that was me trying hard that's why people can understand what is in us. We don't have any idea until we start working hard and I mean trying really hard. where you're obsessed with hey this is my new norms that wow this isn't always fun it’s not always meant to be fun and that’s when you know you're trying hard I knew in the back of my mind that I could pull off this whatever one I knew I could I knew that but I was afraid of the work because I wasn't gifted with brains, I wasn't gifted with God-given talent so I knew to get to where I had to go.

https://www.everythingshouldbereality.com/
I knew the work was going to be something that I didn't want to even attack so I was just put it off. I didn't try hard enough because I didn't put forth every single bit of an ounce of pressure in my body into being better they ended up being a 300-pound guy that made$1,000 a month and I was fine there that was okay. we all have to people, we don't have to people yeah. I'm not saying you're crazy we have the easy voice which is that 20percent telling yourself that you're. I'm easy at 90percent of my full potential maybe 100percent at that 20percent that’s that voice that we all love that’s the very comfortable voice that’s that mommy holding you saying it’s going to be okay doesn't care how good you are just loves you no matter how messed up you are a life that’s where you want to be at so that's that one voice this other voice that we walk very far away from is the voice say hey man you aren’t doing so we tried to get this voice out of our head completely and we live over here in this land so what you have to do first is turn up this voice over here.

The voice saying things to you that aren't nice that it's in our head says you know what man you’re not doing shit, yeah I mean it's not putting yourself down people take this the wrong way in this new society. I’m not saying to put yourself down, I’m saying listen to the truth and the truth isn’t in the 20% the truth is in this other part of your brain saying look man you’re wasting a bunch of percentages here we have 80 more percent that we’re not tapping into because in this other 80percent is suffering pain failure self-doubt darkness and then a whole bunch of light but to get to this light you got to go through all of this so I'll have us know that I can get over here but over here man this is much better because I got to go through this journey that is not fun this list from 20 to 100percent this in-between is not fun so we decide to live over here so everybody goes how do you do that you know exactly how to do that you know exactly.

It's not a magic trick there's nothing to talk about in that book that's a magic trick it's all back down to a very primitive mindset of we just have to do it's like breathing becomes normal like we didn’t know that we're doing it that’s how you have to live your life. when that alarm clock goes off at 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning your mind says no you just say it's just what we do it’s what we do now because to get to where you want to go the amount of pain involved am I saying physical I'm not saying you got to break yourself off the amount of mental pain of how many times you’re going to have to do something that you don't want to do to get to where you want to go it's going to be it there's give me more times you do something that you don’t want to do then you are going to want to do it and that's your new norm and your brain is the most powerful weapon.

I talked about that in one of these chapters your brain is the most powerful weapon in the world once you put away your phones and your computers and all that we have nowadays that’s great we're up to date you know you but your brain is the only thing you have. when you're going through depression, when you're going through hard times you're going through death real life you can't Google that man you're lonely, you're alone, you may have a shrink, you're going to you may have a best friend, you going to but there are 24hours in the day where you're alone in this brain and your brain is talking to you in all kind of ways and it wants to control you and pull you in these different pockets if you can't control your own brain and your brain controls Union you got to tell your brain where you want to go and how you want to go and how you want to get there. 

You got to control you if not it's over, we all look for toughness we all want it but we look for in a comfortable environment you will not find toughness in a comfortable environment those of you who are listening to this whoever hear this you will not find it I will try and look for it everywhere the only way you can find it is to drown yourself in a position where you're just out of sorts. when you can't swim and you're drowning in life. when you say no I'm going to figure out how to backstroke something, I'm going to figure out how to and then you figuring out all these tools your mind starts to when you quit your mind does this because you're out once you say I'm not going to quit this is the 40% weight when you quit your mind says we're done so it doesn't expand there's no expansion. 

when you quit when you say this sucks I'm drowning, I'm miserable, I'm suffering, I'm broken but I'm not going anywhere what happens to your mind as it does this it says he's not leaving so we got to expand we got to grow, we got to figure this thing out so then these compartments in your brain start to hack. they have to work and then you start seeing the parts of your mind that you're never engaged before but you can't engage it by sitting back in these nice chairs drinking this nice water talking to you about what I want to do that's a word so that's where the 40% thing comes in it comes in when you're in suffer mode and you say I'm not going to quit you're forcing your brain now to operate on a level it's not used to but then it becomes used to it once you come face to face with who you are you have a starting point all right. I'm not real smart I have no courage, I have no self-esteem, I don't know nothing that's my starting point now.

we can move from there but if I tell myself I'm strong, I have courage, I'm smart and all these are lies you continuously push that starting point backward so that starting point is the truth the no-bullshit truth that only you can tell yourself literally. I started feeling victory just by putting myself in the battle it wasn't about going to Navy SEAL training. it wasn't about being the 23rd guy in that chair I started realizing man just by going to war with myself every day and putting these challenges and these goals and these obstacles these insurmountable obstacles so what about losing 106 pounds me losing five pounds was an accomplishment me losing 10 pounds and then 50 pounds and the more I did the more I gained confidence and then the more I gained confidence he more.

I realized these Navy SEALs man these guys can't do what I'm doing right now.  I have no coach, no trainer, and no money. I didn't know how to lose weight. I had no knowledge that what I was doing. I was working, I was a sacrificing, and then through that, all these different tools started coming up but I wouldn't found these tools if I didn't put myself in a very uncomfortable place.

We appreciate the valuable comments from you. We addressed each of your comments and our responses to your comments below in each specific comment box. We also appreciate your helpful suggestions. If you have any further suggestions, please let us know.

Please continue to support Everything Should Be Reality. Please do share this blog and its posts too.

No comments:

Thank you for getting in touch!

All Rights Reserved by Everything Should Be Reality © 2020

Follow By Email

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.